Our History

1933

  • First row of shops along the popular Juddha Sadak (present-day New Road) took shape.

1935

  • Mr Bhuramull Chaudhary opened a shop, that dealt in textiles imported from various parts of India, with an annual fee of Rs 200.

1940

  • Young Lunkaran Das took over the reins from Bhuramull Chaudhary and embarked on the lucrative business of exporting jute from Biratnagar to the USA and Europe.

1965

  • Ratna Stainless Steel Pvt Ltd, a semi-automatic plant, was established in Birgunj. It also established linkages with manufacturers of flooring and furnishing materials from India as well as abroad.

1968

  • Arun Emporium in Khichapokhari was the first and largest modern departmental arcade in Nepal that sold local and world renowned products.

1970

  • Arun Impex became one of the most active import/export firms of the1970s. It had sole distributorship for a number of world-renowned European manufacturing products. United Builders was established as the foremost construction company of Nepal at that time.

1973

  • Pashupati Biscuits.

1980

  • CG Foods

1982

  • CG Electronics

1991

  • Rahul Exim Trading Pvt Ltd
  • Polyfiber Nepal Pvt Ltd

1992

  • United Finance Pvt Ltd

1993

  • Power Development Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
  • United Insurance Pvt. Ltd. Ltd.
  • Shree Mahalaxmi Nutritious Foods Pvt.
  • Chaudhary Investments Pvt. Ltd.

1994

  • ABB Investments Pvt. Ltd.
  • Himalayan Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd.
  • Chaudhary Foundation
  • Shree Lunkaran Das Ganga Devi Academy for Arts and Literature
  • Shree Lunkaran Das Ganga Devi Chaudhary Hospital

1999

  • CG Developers Pvt. Ltd.

2000

  • Chaudhary|Foundation

2001

  • CG|Education
  • CG|Developers

2003

  • CG|Finco

2006

  • CG Corp Global Energy and Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.

2012

  • CG|Coastal
  • Zinc Invision Hospitality

2013

  • CG|Ayurveda
  • CG|Cement

2015

  • CG|Biotech
  • CG|Telecom